Consultancy Forty7 are bringing out the best TOOLS today to show YOU how you can build your small business efficiently and for *FREE!
Top 5 Tools recommended for day to day use:
1. Toggl - This is a brilliant, easy to use, free time tracker with reporting. It helps you track your productivity and man-hours. Produces reports daily, weekly or monthly and now has employee timesheet functions. We have ran this app from both desktop and mobile device with 100% ease. Won't be without it for maximising productivity!
2. Pexels - Cool site for instant stock photos. TOTALLY FREE for commercial and personal use. What's not to love? You can opt to donate or upload your own photos too to keep the stock growing. Fit's perfectly for our weekly blogs and it can yours too.
3. Word Swag - An on the go app which helps create AWESOME quotes and various Social Media Posts in an instant. Virtually *free at £2.99 - pay once for an endless supply of creative input to keep your fans happy!
WORD SWAG RESPECT.
4. Canva - Canva is a dream. Endless creativity and design for a range of uses from social media posts to blogs to marketing materials and even a more effective CV. "Empowering the world to Design" - yes indeed they are! Canva is free to use and at most if need be you'll pay 1 USD for the use of some of their images.
CANVA = AWESOME.
5. Mozbar - Ahhh... the world of SEO and traffic! Not the favourite subject at the moment. There are so many ways to increase your traffic and SEO (search engine optimisation) and often at a huge cost. One way to do this manually is to have quality back-links. With the use of Mozbar you can instantly see SEO metrics on every site you visit paying particular note to the Page Authority, Domain Authority, Ranking & Keywords. It's free to use and it's your one stop shop for "SEO on the GO".
Top tip: Page Authority & Domain Authority rank each webpage/site out of 100. 100 being the best and most trusted source. This will help you identify where quality backlinks exist and where they don't!
To find out more about any of the above tools and how we can help administratively from a time management point of view email us at: email@example.com,
Become more efficient and effective today in an instant with Consultancy Forty7 - Your Trusted Go-To Business Support.
"Work Smarter, Not Harder"
Sounds like I'm having a bit of a Dr. Seuss kind of moment.
I'm not, I promise.
I wanted to talk about Entrepreneurship in the digital age. It's fascinating to see so many new businesses starting up with the powers of the internet. You don't even need to have a website to earn BIG MONEY in business thanks to Facebook Groups alone. With that said, it's easy for anyone to JUMP two feet in to business without a second thought for what it means to actually run a business.
Coming back to an earlier statistic that 80% of new businesses fail within the first 5 years, one of the reasons that this is the case is thinking solely about what is happening right now. YES, that part is hugely EXCITING. However, the long-term plan well that's the golden nugget and needs to be weaved in sooner rather than later.
Having a virtual administrator to lean on can be vital to this long-term success.
First let us consider the reasons why new businesses don't delegate:
Now let's consider the benefits of delegating for new businesses:
Both are not exhaustive however a good overview.
So, whilst having my cup of green tea and eggs for breakfast I wanted to take a moment to write this blog as way of reassurance that Consultancy Forty7 understand both sides of the coin and are there to guide you through the process of outsourcing to your absolute advantage.
Let's do this!
You've got to be in it to win it!
It really is time to outsource.
With a crazily awesome number of freelancers and small businesses starting up every single day the pressure is on and you very quickly realise you are wearing too many hats.
You are the Entrepreneur who comes up with all the ideas, you are the Manager the person who organises everything as well at the Technician the one who does everything. Before you spend more than half of your time doing administrative tasks or quickly find yourself becoming one of the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years it is seriously worth considering and researching that the ideal complimentary solution is to hire a trusted Virtual Administrator.
Done within minutes irregardless of location, business sector or business size, what is it a Virtual Administrator can do for you?
The list is aplenty. Each will offer slightly different skill sets outwith the core services which we all offer. Core Services range from:
Chris Ducker frequently writes about what to outsource to a Virtual Assistant; articles like '25 Tasks to Outsource to a General Virtual Assistant'. The list really is endless so get in touch today for your FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION.
Together, let's support & grow your business.
Delegating is a long term solution to business success.
Cold Calling – Is it for You?
Or have you already just imagined yourself struggling at the first hurdle?
Many people put it off and it’s especially easy to do so these days with social media and emails to take its place. However, I’m here to offer you some pointers to get you started or refresh your existing technique.
Still not convinced it is for you?
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.