What you need to know
- Usual turnaround for work will be 24-48 hours between the agreed business hours of Mon - Sun 7 am - 7 pm.
- Any out of hours work or urgent deadlines can be discussed on an ad-hoc basis.
- All correspondence and work between the Client and Virtual Administrative Consultant will be sent via email, Slack/similar file sharing or post.
- Meetings can be held remotely via Skype or telephone.
- Final proof reading will be the responsibility of the client however the Virtual Administrative Consultant can amend work where need be at no extra charge.
- Invoices will be sent via email every Friday for the work which has been carried out over the previous 7 days.
- You will be billed for the hours worked (minimum of one hour charge per task undertaken) and agreed upon each week and settlement of the account is required within a further 7 days from receipt of Invoice.
- If you enter into a monthly retainer with your Virtual Administrative Consultant your fee will be agreed and documented and the account must be settled within 28 days of work commencing.
- Failure to settle within these stated times will result in no further work being carried out until payment is received and a 2.5% surcharge will be applied continually every 14 days until full payment.
- A polite reminder will be issued if payment hasn't been made however fair terms of business are always expected and appreciated.
- Fees are NOT subject to VAT.
- Consultancy Forty7 assures you that any information shared is treated with complete sensitivity, respect and 100% confidentiality.
- There will be no sharing information with third parties unless discussed as a client need from the outset.
- If preferred, your Virtual Administrative Consultant can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Consultancy Forty7 is covered by Professional Indemnity insurance.